Under Armour UA Mirage 3.0 Hiking Shoes
UA Mirage 3.0 Hiking Shoes
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper built with suede & synthetic overlays for durable protection
- TPU heel cradle for increased stability
- TPU toe cap for extra protection
- EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning & support
- Rugged high traction rubber lug outsole
- Weight: 16 oz.
The Under Armour Mirage 3.0 is a high-traction athletic shoe designed for rapid traversal of difficult terrain. Its lightweight uppers combine tough suede and synthetics with breathable mesh to maximize durability and ventilation. TPU toe and heel caps provide additional protection. Inside the shoe, an integrated FootSleeve fits snugly around the foot to prevent it from sliding. The sole is aggressively lugged for maximum traction, and features an ArmourGuide system that directs the foot for increased gait efficiency. Cartilage Precision Handling cushioning throughout the midsole supports your foot and protects it from impact forces, and ArmourLastic shock-absorbing material proves additional cushioning at high-impact zones in the heel and forefoot.
The measurements below are as measured from the tip of the big toe to back of the heal.
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.