Rothco Army Combat Uniform Shirt
An ACU Shirt Made to Mil-Spec!
The ACU shirt is also often referred to as an ACU Jacket or Coat, and features a zipper, rather than a button front closure. They are oversized and can easily be worn over another shirt (long or short sleeve tee or even a regular button down shirt, like a BDU)
Though made to Mil-Spec, it may be slightly different than a military issue shirt since the winners of the military contract often exceed Mil-Spec by a good margin (it's a highly competitive process). However, in this price range, you're not likely to find a better built shirt with all the features.
- 55% Cotton/45% Nylon Rip-Stop Material
- Zip-up with hook & loop flap closure and mandarin collar
- Pleated Back, Elbow pad pouches, hook & loop cuffs
- Branch tape, Name tape and Rank insignia patches on the chest
- 2 Chest pockets, Pen pocket and Shoulder pockets
- The number values represent Inches and are approximate
- Like all clothing, the ACU shirt sizes can vary slightly
- Chest measurement is from armpit to armpit while lying flat.
Flat-armpit to armpit
|S||22||25 1/4||19 1/2||31|
|M||23 1/4||25 1/2||20||31 3/4|
|L||24 1/2||26||20 3/4||32 3/4|
|XL||25 1/4||26||22 1/2||33|
|2XL||26||26||24 1/2||33 1/2|
|3XL||27 1/4||26||24 1/2||34|
- Close all hook & loop fasteners BEFORE washing
- Machine wash cold with like colors with Mild Detergent containing NO brighteners
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener or bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
On this Page:
- Rothco #5765 ACU Digital Army Combat Uniform Shirt
- Rothco #5214 Woodland Digital Army Combat Uniform Shirt
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.