Rothco Army Combat Uniform Pants, ACU's
Rothco's Army Combat Uniform Pants:
- Constructed of poly/cotton rip-stop fabric for strength and durability.
- Made to near-military Specifications (Mil-Spec)
- Button fly, reinforced seat & knees, and knee pad pouches
- Drawstring waist, and ankles
- 2 cargo pockets with tilted flap, hook & loop closure and elastic
- 2 leg pockets with hook & loop closure
- Available in ACU digital camouflage, woodland digital camouflage and solid black
The number values represent Inches. Like all clothing, the BDU sizes can vary slightly. We normally recommend sizing up when you are within 1/2 inch of the upper limit. For example: a 30.5 inch waist may want to go with a Medium BDU for a more comfortable fit.
Cleaning and Care Instructions:
The camo patterns are produced by a printing process that may leave the material a bit stiff at first. The pants will soften up over a couple of washes.
For long lasting ACU Pants, please wash inside out, in cold water and line dry. Avoid the use of fabric softeners and limit dryer time (if you need to use a dryer). This will help preserve the color and the material will last much longer.
On This Page:
- Rothco #5755 ACU Digital Camo Army Combat Uniform Pants
- Rothco #5455 Black Army Combat Uniform Pants
- Rothco #5217 Woodland Digital Camo Army Combat Uniform Pants
The free online Word editor lets you compose any document in your web browser without downloading and installing any program.
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.